We know that the key to putting on a spectacular firework display is all in the planning, which is why we have compiled our top tips for how to plan a firework display.
- Choose a combination of different fireworks from our wide selection of Rockets, Mines, Fountains, Cakes and Catherine Wheelsguaranteed to create an impressive display for your spectators.
- Once you’ve chosen a good selection of fireworks, you should start planning your display. Use a big sheet of paper to sketch out how your show will play out. Remember that smaller fireworks need to go at the front, whilst the bigger ones should be furthest away from wherever your audience will be stood.
- Have some smaller fireworks to set off whilst you get ready to light your bigger ones – this will make sure people keep watching.
- Get everything set up in daylight - it will ensure the whole thing goes a lot smoother than if you were doing so in the dark.
- Your display area should be a flat open area, and you may like to buy some cheap plywood to protect the ground. Wait until it’s pretty dark before you begin to light your fireworks. Before you start, make sure your guests are at least 15 metres away from the display area.
Now you're armed with our top tips for how to plan a firework display, it's time to buy your fireworks!
Buy online or visit our store at Unit 2F, Pocklington Industrial Estate, Pockilington, YO42 1NR today.