We now offer Deliveries
|Postcode Areas||Delivery Charges|
Free Delivery for orders of £40.00 or more.
Free Delivery for orders of £75.00 or more.
|YO17, YO60, YO30, YO31, YO32, YO19, YO1, YO10, YO23, YO24, YO8, DN14, HU15||£15.00
Free Delivery for orders of £100.00 or more.
|Outside these areas||Delivery by arrangement only, subject to charge based on mileage and the value of the order.|
|Collection from the Pocklington Shop||Free|
Delivery of Fireworks is expensive as they are Explosives and need specialist insurance. It is
not like shipping books, we can't put them in the post.
Your fireworks will be delivered by one of our insured and trained team.
Please place your order in plenty of time. If you are having a display in a few weeks time, please put a preferred date of delivery in the comments box and we will try to accommodate your request. If there is no comment then we will process as usual.
Deliveries around Bonfire season and New Years Eve are restricted, Order early.
Please allow up to 72 hours to process your order.
We will call or text you once your order is ready for delivery.
We will agree with you a day, and either an am or pm delivery slot. An exact time cannot be
Someone, over 18 years of age, must be in to accept and sign for the delivery. Please choose a home or business address most suitable. Proof of ID may be required.
If delivery cannot be made due to no-one suitable being in to sign for delivery then a card will be left and the goods taken back to our shop in Pocklington. A new delivery date can be arranged, subject to £20 delivery charge on all distances, on each attempt. Or, you may wish to collect from our Pocklington shop.
It is your responsibility to check the delivery with the driver when receiving goods as claims for loss or damage cannot be accepted once driver has left.
We run a pretty accurate stock system but we are only human. If we are unable to supply any item, we will endeavour to contact you to find a suitable alternative. In the event we have to substitute an item it will be with one of equal or greater value.
Hopefully you will never need to return a product, but if you do, here are the details.
If you decide that you no longer want the items, you must contact us within seven days of delivery. We will then arrange for collection from you.. (It is illegal to send the items through the postal service or an unlicensed courier) The items must be unopened and in their original packaging. However you may open transport packaging to inspect the goods. Refunds will be
issued upon receipt and inspection of the goods within 30 days.
In addition to these terms, if your order is for a business then we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
1. You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods
2. If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period
3. You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession
4. You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us. We will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
5. Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
6. Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.